Your shopping cart is empty!
1. How old do I need to be to place an order?
To order tobacco products from our shop, you have to be of legal age in the destination country and at least 18 years old. Since 18 is the legal age in Sweden, the latter is a rule that applies to all our customers.
2. Will I receive a tracking number for my order?
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation including your order’s tracking number, which you can also view in the Order History of your customer account.
3. Can I track postal packages?
Tracking for post packages is available.
4. How do I keep my tobacco as fresh as possible, for as long as possible?
We highly recommend you to store your tobacco product in a cool spot; your refridgerator, for example. This will make your product stay fresh much longer.
5. I can’t find my country in the list – can I still place an order?
If your country isn’t featured, this is due to legal or customs reasons and we cannot ship there at all for the time being. Unfortunately, we cannot make any exceptions. We are sorry! :)
6. How can I manage the delivery of an package?
To arrange a special delivery of some sort, please contact us.
7. I placed an order several days ago and haven’t received an update.
Our office, as well as shipping companies and banks, are closed during both holidays and weekends. Bank wire payments can take 1-3 business days to arrive in our account and orders cannot be shipped before the payment has reached us. If this answer doesn’t apply to you, please contact our customer service using our contact via e-mail email@example.com to receive help. Please always indicate your order number and type of request in the subject line.
8. Do you deliver to my location?
We deliver to fallowing countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithaunia, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, United Kingdom